After the stupendous success of our last soldout conference ‘BlockBali’ in Bali Indonesia, we now invite you to participate at our BlockDelhi – Blackarrow’s Blockchain Series conference on the 21 February 2018 at Le Meridien Hotel in New Delhi, India. This BlockDelhi Blockchain conference aims to showcase the implementation of Blockchain technology in India.
The 21 February 2018 BlockDelhi conference link
Conference Partners Include:
|Satoshi School||Calvin Ayre||Distributed|
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Ajay S Singh ICAS* – Chief Controller of Accounts, Ministry RD, DWnS, PR – Government of India
- Senior Representative – Wanchain
- Yale ReiSoleil – Chairman & Founder, McAfeeCC
- Marco Krohn – Co-Founder, Genesis Mining
- Charli Aho – CTO, Cointed.com
- Jörg Molt – Chief Executive Officer, Satoshi School
- Pankaj Som Chaturvedi – Secretary, The Blockchain Foundation
- Chris Meitner – CEO, Healthbase Digital
- Chris Dawe, Co–Founder & CEO – Effect.AI
- Jonathan Millet – CEO, NewsBTC
Past conference links:
- Click here see BlockBali conference video | See full BlockBali Report | 300+ Soldout
- Click here see Mumbai conference video | See full Mumbai Report | 225+ attendees soldout
- Click here see Jakarta conference video | See full Jakarta Report | 200+ attendees
- Media Report – BlockBali Conference
BlockDelhi will feature breakthrough presentations, case studies, international networking & the TajMahal Heritage Tour.
To get a speaking slot other branding/networking opportunities, participate as a sponsor.
click to see sponsorship details (only 2 slots remaining)
To register as a delegate, go to registration page for reservations and payment: https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/registration.html