As British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli once averred, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics. Bitcoin is frequently on the receiving end of them all, whether it’s exaggerated statistics about energy consumption or damned lies conflating it with terrorism. We’ve rounded up 10 of the most pervasive mistruths and endeavored to set the record straight. The next time someone brings one up, send them here.
Read the complete article on Bitcoin News
Here goes the list..
1. Bitcoin Funds Terrorism
2. Bitcoin is a Bubble
3. Bitcoin is Volatile
4. Bitcoin is Tulip Mania All Over Again
5. Bitcoin is Used by Hate Groups
6. Bitcoin is Mostly Used for Illegal Purposes
7. Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme
8. Bitcoin Can Be Hacked
9. Bitcoin is a Fad
10. Bitcoin Uses Exorbitant Amounts of Energy
What other bitcoin lies should have made this list? Let us know in the comments section below